For the module hand in, we need to create 5 a2 direction boards, which are a condensed version of our story about the development of our 'good'. The main board should be a collective shot of your range of products designed as a set. The boards need to add strength to your argument, showing your concept and products. I think a lot of the content may be similar to what I put on my original concept boards.
As the boards will show what my project is about, it is important that they look good, and show off my work, and are visually consistent. The image should communicate the most information with text just to back it up.
Content for boards
Board 1 - Final Products
- Good quality series of photographs of my final printed products, explaining what each product is
Board 2 - Information Pack
- Photographs and screenshots of pages of information pack. Explaining print finishes, stock choices. How it would be done differently if printed at an actual printers. Explain how the packs will be distributed, and how many would need to be printed, so which printing method it would need to be.
Board 3 - Other Formats
- Photographs and screenshots of the other formats I have created. Mock up how poster would look extreme scale. Explain how the other formats will be distributed, and how many would need to be printed, so which printing method it would need to be.
Board 4 - Development
- Show development designs. Hand drawn, digital, and photographs. Write about how ideas have changed. Show pantone colours that have been used.
Board 5 - Concept
- Explaining what my good is, and why. Explain what I am trying to achieve. Explain how well I think it has worked.
Design Plan for boards






